There are many different Online Games Portals out there these days, each targeting different user groups like for example the casual or the MMO player but they all seem to follow the same design rules. There is a reason for that and so I decided to point out the most generic game portal design I can come up with and also to give some hints on why they all look that way. In this process I also created a pattern that applies to almost every big game portal site I know of (more or less).
- very nice post about estimates in software development: http://t.co/v6zwKUs3mT-3 weeks ago
- 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20 by @egarbugli on @slideshare http://t.co/TrhmkZGi7j-1 month ago
- Great talk by @EmilyG from Kongregate at Casual Connect Europe, if you do F2P Games, take a look at the slides. #f2p #casualconnect-3 months ago
- Humble Indie Bundle 7: Name your price, help charity & get 9 epic games, 1 amazing movie + soundtracks! http://t.co/XRYAPecb via @humble-4 months ago
- A Visual History of Genres and Platforms - http://t.co/CJFIKqYN-5 months ago